Beauty from the eyes of nerdy teens livin' on a dream and one hell of a prayer

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

au natural!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sarahPUFFY!

Number of posts : 210
Job/hobbies : blogging, singing, eating...living!
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: au natural!   Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:36 pm

Cargo's Blu Ray Mattifier
CG Invisible concealer
MAC's MSF Natural, Medium Deep
Tokidoki for Smashbox Blush Tint in Bella

That's it! Seriously!

The mattifier gives a smooth canvas and blurs your pores, so all I have to do is apply the concealer where I need it [under eyes, acne scars, blah], then I apply the powder with a flat head brush. This gives great, light coverage that lasts throughout the day. To top it off, apply the blusher right on the apples of cheeks, then blend out. To make it more natural looking, I give the blush a gradual look by making it light on the inner apple, then darker as it goes up just by applying more. Basically, you reverse the way you normally apply it! You can see what I mean in the photo.

I love stick blushers just because they give a natural glow. You can, however, just set the blusher with a VERY light application of a matching blush powder [that means no double dips in the powder blush!], but very little on the apple. This way, you still have the glow right on the apple of the cheek.

Of course, I filled in my brows [I finally reshaped them today], and I applied a light coat of Lash Discovery in blackest black. For a simple lip, put on some lip balm, and use the same blusher stick on your lips! A swipe or two, and you're done. For super sheen, just apply any gloss [Lip Oil, anyone Razz] on top.

Oh, and when I want to play this up, I just add black liner; or even a coloured liner ...or BOTH. But this is a look for when I have to jet out of the door, so I usually skip that step!

Hope you all liked!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thepuffreports.blogspot.com

au natural!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1