Beauty from the eyes of nerdy teens livin' on a dream and one hell of a prayer

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Interviews!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sarahPUFFY!

Number of posts : 210
Job/hobbies : blogging, singing, eating...living!
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Interviews!   Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:37 pm

I wanted to give you beauties a special update:

I'm currently working on getting interviews from the people at Tarte and Philosophy. I've already e-mailed the PR/Marketing person for Tarte to talk to her and one of their regional makeup artists. However, I haven't gotten info from the folks at Philosophy, so I'm still working on it!

I also thought it would be a great idea to interview Ben Bennett of WLB. I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner! The man oozes fabulousity, so hopefully he can find time out of his hectic schedule for a Puffy interview.

Lastly, I got a great idea for all of the WLB cards that I have - I'm going to stick them in the mailboxes of fabulous homes in my neighbourhood, and pray to God I don't get arrested. And I'm going to pass them around at school! Won't that be fun? I may even ask Ben if he could send me a few more so I have enough to go around.

I hope you all enjoyed the news, and let's hope Tarte and Philosophy give Puffy a chance!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thepuffreports.blogspot.com

Interviews!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1