Beauty from the eyes of nerdy teens livin' on a dream and one hell of a prayer

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Neutrogena's Heathy Skin Enhancer:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sarahPUFFY!

Number of posts : 210
Job/hobbies : blogging, singing, eating...living!
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Neutrogena's Heathy Skin Enhancer:   Sun May 25, 2008 10:14 pm

in Medium to Olive 60 [pix/swatches up shortly].

I wasn't expecting this stuff to be worth the $12 I spent on it. I must say, though - I was horrendously surprised. As a sun protectant, its great. As a moisturizer, it's dead on. As a tint, its fabulous. It evens out my skintone, and its buildable. Its VERY travel friendly as well - at a slim 1 oz, it fits right in my makeup bag, with PLENTY of room left for my other essentials. There's even an expiration date right on the bottom of the bottle: January 2009!

My only quip? On the bottle, its says, "Use: provides protection against sunburn." Its SOLE purpose is to be a sunscreen! Which means it should stay AWAY from the eyes - trust me, you don't want it in your eyes, I learned the hard way. It also explains why its so buildable - so you can add more during the day without it looking cakey.

Best thing to do with this stuff is to put on concealer first, then apply the stuff. If you have sensitive skin, stay away. No really! It may be a little irritating. And honestly, I may just give up and get Stila's reformulated tinted moisturizer with 30 SPF. Also, you can try Roth's Instant Mineral SPF 30. All you have to do is dust this over your regular foundation, and bam! Instant sun protection! And its dead useful for touch-ups, isn't it?

All in all, if you want this solely for sunscreen and a light tint, then go right ahead and buy it. Its great for the traveling beach babe or the sporty gal. But if you want something that won't make your eyes sad, go for a real tinted moisturizer!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thepuffreports.blogspot.com

Neutrogena's Heathy Skin Enhancer:
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1